Creating custom views is simple and easy and gives you the flexibility to view and manage your supply chain data the way you want. While you can use Anvyl’s base views to create new views, you can also create as many new views from scratch as you need to give you full control of over displaying your data.
And every brand user and supplier can create new views with the data they have access to.
This article explains:
How to create a new view
If you want to create a new view from a base view or an existing custom view, check out Clone a view for more.
To create a new view:
- Open Anvyl.
- Click Views in the left navigation panel.
- Click Create View in the top-right corner.
Note: You can also use the Global Actions button to create a new view from anywhere in Anvyl. For more, check out How Global Actions work.
- Choose the type of view and click Next.
- Type a name for your view and click Next.
- Customize the data in your view (see the section below).
- Click Save.
How to customize a view
Anvyl gives you full control over what data you want to display in your new view. You can:
- Select what fields you want to show in a column
- Arrange the columns how you want
- Apply filters
- Hide aggregate columns
- Specify the number of rows shown per page
- Sort the data in the columns
Note: If you customize a base view, you’ll need to clone it to save your changes. For more, check out Clone a view.
To customize a view:
- Open a view.
- Do any of the following:
- Click Columns to add or remove columns or change their order and click Save.
- Click Filters to add another filter or remove an existing one.
- Click Hide Aggregates in the top-right corner to remove all summary columns.
- Click the arrow next to Rows per page to change the number of rows that appear on the page.
- Click the down arrow next to the column name to re-sort or remove a column.
- Click Clone in the top-right corner and type a new name.
- Click SAVE to save your new cloned view.
How to save views as your favorites
You can bookmark the views that you most frequently use by adding them to the Favorites category in the left navigation panel. While everyone on your team can see any views that you create, favorites are personal to you and when you favorite a view, only you will see it listed under Favorites.
To mark a view as a favorite:
- Open Anvyl.
- Navigate to a view.
- Open the overflow menu (...) and then select the Favorite view option.
If you want to remove views saved to your Favorites category, simply open the overflow menu and click Unfavorite view.