You can clone both base views and custom views. Keep in mind that when you clone a base view, you have the freedom to add your own filters, columns, and more.
This article explains:
How to clone a view
- Open Anvyl.
- Navigate to the view that you want to clone.
- Click the overflow menu and select Clone view.
- Type a new name and click SAVE.
How to edit a cloned view
Editing a cloned view works the same as customizing a new view. You can specify what data appears in your view, rearrange the columns, and sort and filter the data within the view.
To edit a cloned view:
- Open a view.
- Click the Columns button to select new columns or rearrange the column order.
- Click the Filter button to delete the existing filters or add another filter.
- Click Save to save any changes you made.