In Dynamic Views, you can quickly make multiple changes at one time with Anvyl’s cell editing feature. Cell editing allows you to modify the fields in a view, up to 100 rows at a time, all without opening an entity’s detail page.
This article covers:
Who can edit cells in a view
These users can make changes to fields directly within a view:
- Brand users with edit permission
- Suppliers and Third Party Collaborators can edit these fields:
- Quantity Shipped
- Assignee Name
- Task Status
- Task Linked Milestone
- Task Due Date
Exceptions to cell editing
Editing fields in Anvyl is quick and easy, but keep in mind these few exceptions:
- If you need to edit Milestone-related fields, click the Update order status button in the row action options.
- You can edit only one field at a time (Anvyl doesn't currently support bulk editing in the same column).
- To edit fields for split shipments you'll need to go to Order Details Page > Split Shipments.
- Columns that contain aggregate data are view-only.
- If you modified a view (for example, removed a column), you'll need to save your changes (for custom views)to the view or clone it (for base views) BEFORE you can edit any fields in the view.
How to edit fields in a view
- Open Anvyl.
- Navigate to a view.
- Click in a field to start editing. Fields that are editable display a pencil when you hover over it.
- Click Save Edits to save your changes (Anvyl doesn't automatically save your changes).
Note: If you make changes to fields in active orders, Anvyl will reissue POs. For more, check out Review and submit your changes.