Order milestones mark each stage in the production cycle for an order and have corresponding dates for when you expect each milestone to begin or end. You can add or edit these dates by updating the status of any order.
This article covers:
- How order milestones work
- How to update order status by email
- How to update the status of an order in Anvyl
How order milestones work
|Production start date||
Anvyl automatically checks on the production start date to confirm the production status.
|Estimated ship date||
Anvyl automatically checks 7 days prior to the ship date and again on the ship date itself to confirm the shipment status. The brand can customize the milestone dates.
If you provide a delivery date that is in the past, Anvyl marks the order as delivered.
How to update the order status by email
If this is the first purchase order from Anvyl that you’re updating, you’ll need to authenticate your account in Anvyl before you can make any changes to an order. Learn more on how to do that here.
How to update the status of an order via Anvyl
- Open Anvyl and navigate to the Orders dynamic view.
- Hover over a row to activate its actions.
- Click Update order status.
- Enter a new milestone date. You can only edit unconfirmed dates.
- Enter your reason for the change.
- Click Next and then click Save. You’ll see the updated milestone: