Skip to main content
How do I issue a purchase order?
- Click on the Orders tab at the top.
- Click the Add an Order button.
- Select which type of order you are placing.
- Choose the Part(s) you wish to order.
- Choose the Supplier you wish to order from.
- Select a desired target ship date for the order.
- Optional: Enter a desired delivery date for the order.
- Fill in the Quantity for each line item.
- Pricing will auto-fill if saved with the Part.
- Enter a purchase order number or leave it blank for automatically assigned purchase order number.
- Enter the Supplier address manually or from the saved addresses.
- Enter the Ship-to location manually or from the saved addresses
- Add the optional fields: Payment Terms, Shipping Method, Inco Terms, and Notes.
- Preview the purchase order.
- To save the order as a draft, click Save as Draft.
- To issue the order to your suppliers, click Issue PO.