There are five types of users on Anvyl
- Company administrators: can add new teams or integrations and all other functionality.
- Team administrators: has all functionality except the ability to add new teams.
- Team members: has all functionality except the ability to add new teams and integrations.
- Collaborators: are added to purchase orders and will only have access to the orders they were added to. Collaborators can be internal or external members.
- Suppliers: are added in the Suppliers tab and to any orders that they have been issued. To add suppliers, you can add one supplier using the instructions here or upload them in bulk.
To add company administrators, team administrators, or team members
- Click on your avatar in the top right > Company settings > Team Name.
- Click the Add Member button.
- Enter the user's name and email address.
- Select the user role.
- Click Save.
- The team member will receive an email invitation to create their Anvyl login and they will now have access to your account.
Watch the video below to see this in action.
To add collaborators
Collaborators are given access at the order-level, rather than the account-level. To add a collaborator, perform the following steps:
- Click on the Orders tab.
- Select the order you wish to invite a collaborator to.
- On the top right click on the pencil icon.
- Enter an email address, name, and category for the collaborator.
- You can add an optional invitation message.
- Click Send to invite the collaborator.
Watch the video below for more information on collaborators.