There are five types of users on Anvyl
- Company Administrators: can add new teams or integrations and all other functionality.
- Team Administrators: has all functionality except the ability to add new teams.
- Team Members: has all functionality except the ability to add new teams and integrations.
- Third-Party Collaborators: are added to purchase orders and will only have access to the orders they were added to. Third-Party Collaborators can be internal or external members. Follow the instructions here to learn how to add third-party collaborators.
- Suppliers: are added in the Suppliers tab and to any orders that they have been issued. To add suppliers, you can add one supplier using the instructions here or upload them in bulk.
To add company administrators, team administrators, or team members
- Click on your avatar in the top right > Company settings > Team Name.
- Click the Add Member button.
- Enter the user's name and email address.
- Select the user role.
- Click Save.
- The team member will receive an email invitation to create their Anvyl login and they will now have access to your account.
Watch the video below to see this in action.