If you have a list of parts that you’d like to upload into Anvyl, there are two ways to get to the bulk upload screen.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Parts tab.
- Select the ADD PART dropdown menu. If you already have a .csv file with the information in the template, click Bulk Add Parts to upload the file. If you do not already have a csv file with the information, navigate to the DOWNLOAD dropdown menu and download the CSV for bulk adding parts.
- Open the .csv file that you downloaded, and format your parts in the .csv template. Once completed, complete step 1 and 2.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on your avatar at the top right.
- Select Company Settings or Team Settings.
Note: If you select Company Settings, click on the Team you wish to upload parts for.
- Select the Bulk Upload dropdown menu.
- Select Bulk add parts.
Follow the remainder of the steps to finish your bulk upload.
- Select the .csv file that has your parts to upload or copy and paste all of your parts in the table provided.
- Indicate whether the first row contains column names.
- Indicate the appropriate columns in your .csv file that map to fields in Anvyl. (The platform will auto-suggest column mappings when possible.)
Note: You can choose to ignore certain columns in your CSV file that you don’t want or need to be imported.
- After you confirm the column mappings, see a preview of the import. If there are any issues with the data you’re attempting to upload, we’ll highlight them here. You can make any modifications you need to your data in-line at this step.
An example error: Duplicate part numbers in the csv file or part numbers that already exist in your Parts Library.
- Click confirm to proceed with processing the import and Anvyl will notify you when the import is complete.
Note: Bulk uploading for custom fields on a part is not currently available.