If you have a list of suppliers that you’d like to upload into Anvyl, there are two ways to get to the bulk upload screen.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Suppliers tab.
- Select the Add Supplier dropdown menu. If you already have a csv file with the information, you can click Bulk Upload to upload the file. If you do not already have a csv file with the information, click Download Template and proceed to the next step.
- Open the .csv file that you downloaded, and format your suppliers in the .csv template. Once completed, complete step 1 and 2.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on your avatar at the top right.
- Select Company Settings or Team Settings.
Note: If you select Company Settings, click on the Team you wish to upload suppliers for.
- Select the Bulk Upload dropdown menu.
- Select Suppliers.
Follow the remainder of the steps to finish your bulk upload.
- Select the .csv file that has your suppliers to upload or copy and paste all of your suppliers in the table provided.
- Indicate whether the first row contains column names.
- Indicate the appropriate columns in your .csv file that map to fields in Anvyl. (The platform will auto-suggest column mappings when possible.)
Note: You can choose to ignore certain columns in your CSV file that you don’t want or need imported.
- After you confirm the column mappings, see a preview of the import. If there are any issues with the data you’re attempting to upload, we’ll highlight them here. You can make any modifications you need to your data in-line at this step.
- Click confirm to proceed with processing the import and Anvyl will notify you when the import is complete.