Submit an inquiry to a new supplier
- Follow the instructions to find a supplier that meets your project requirements.
- From the supplier’s profile page, click the Send Inquiry button.
- An inquiry contains the following information:
- Title (required)
- First-run quantity (required)
- Target ship date (required)
- Part from your parts library (not required)
- Notes (not required)
- Target price (not required)
- Documents (not required)
- Once an inquiry is submitted, the supplier will be notified.
- You can refer back to the inquiry by landing on the Inquiry detail page.
Watch the videos below to learn how to submit an inquiry.
Submit an inquiry to a supplier
Submit an inquiry via Anvyl
Please note: If you cannot find a supplier that meets your needs, you may submit an Inquiry via Anvyl. Watch the video below to see how.