If you wish to send messages to only certain parties on Anvyl, check the recipients that should receive the message with the visibility icon.
Control who sees your messages
Messages are sent at the order-level in Anvyl, which means you must have at least one order from a customer to use this feature.
- After logging into Anvyl, click on the Orders tab.
- Click into the Order you wish to collaborate on.
- Click on the Messages tab.
- Underneath the drafted message, you will see an eye icon with a dropdown menu.
- Select which parties should see this message.
- After you send the message, the eye icon will appear in the messages tab, indicating how many parties can see the message.
- When you hover over the eye icon, you can see which parties specifically can see the message and any replies to this message.