The below instructions show you how to add one supplier. If you'd like to add suppliers in bulk, please proceed to the instructions here.
- When logged in, click on the Suppliers tab.
- Click Add Supplier.
- Enter your supplier name. Select Next to continue.
- Enter the main address of the supplier (optional). Select Next to continue.
- Attach any documents you’d like to associate with the supplier (optional). These can be contracts, service level agreements, audits, or any other supplier-related documentation you want to store in Anvyl. Select Next to continue.
- Add your default supplier Payment Terms and Incoterms. These will automatically appear on your next Purchase Order if inputted. Any additional notes about that supplier will not be visible to them. Select Next to continue.
- To add contacts, select Add Contact.
- Enter the point of contact’s name and email address. These are required.
- Select the access level you’d like to grant the contact. This is required.
Access Level Permissions Orders, Notifications This should be your main contact who will be providing updates in Anvyl. This contact will have access to all orders and will receive any email notifications associated with them. Orders The contact will have access to all orders but will not receive any email notifications about them. No Access
The contact will not have access to your orders. Add a phone number for the contact. (optional)
- To remove any contacts, select Remove. Select Next to continue.
- To add a factory, select Add Factory. Add any factory information including the factory name, address, and capabilities. Only the factory name is required to save the factory. To remove a factory, select Remove.
- When you’re ready, click Save & Exit and you’ll be landed on the newly created Supplier Detail Page for that supplier.
Note: Supplier points of contact that have been granted Orders, Notifications, or Orders access will be invited to join Anvyl to help manage your orders when you issue your first purchase order to them. A contact’s access level and contact information can be adjusted at any time from the Contacts tab of the Supplier Detail Page.