Anvyl’s Sourcing Hub connects businesses of all industries to the top-rated suppliers around the world. Responsible sourcing is an important value and part of Anvyl’s overall corporate responsibility efforts. We are committed to respecting human rights, monitoring the safety and integrity of products, and creating a fair and transparent process between suppliers and brands.
Anvyl-Certified suppliers are evaluated on 100+ line across a dozen categories. Our rigorous audit establishes a standard for suppliers to meet strict criteria across several categories in order to be considered in our network. Below are a few examples of the categories we assess suppliers on.
- Process Control and Corrective Action
- Environmental Management & Safety
For each of the 100+ items we check for, a supplier is given an evaluation score using a 4.0 scoring system as follows:
- 0 No system
- 1 Significant deficiencies
- 2 Minor deficiencies
- 3 Satisfactory
- 4 Satisfactory with proven continuous improvement
We average the scores across the evaluation categories to determine their overall eligibility to become Anvyl-Certified.
Anvyl-Certified Plus Suppliers
- Anvyl-Certified Plus suppliers have received on-site inspections in the last 24 months.
- Anvyl routinely audits suppliers by conducting on-site visits at manufacturing facilities. We will only visit the factories of suppliers that have already passed our rigorous certification process. Once a supplier is Anvyl-Certified, the on-site inspection adds an added verification layer that the supplier is continuously in compliance with our standards.
When evaluating suppliers, keep the following in mind:
- Anvyl-Certified Plus Suppliers are a subset of Anvyl-Certified Suppliers.
- Both Anvyl-Certified and Anvyl-Certified Plus suppliers meet the same evaluation criteria.
- The main difference between the two is that Anvyl-Certified Plus suppliers have also received an on-site visit from one of our full-time employees within the last 2 years.