All purchase orders need a final destination. Those end-points can vary depending on where the next step in the supply chain is. Common destinations can be a warehouse, a contract manufacturer, a co-packer, or a fulfillment center.
This article explains how:
- How to create a Ship-to Location
- How to edit or delete a Ship-to Location
- Using Ship-to Location on a purchase order
How to create a Ship-to Location
To set-up your ship-to locations when logged in:
- Click on the top right Avatar > Team Settings or Company Settings.
- If prompted click the Team Name.
- Click on the Ship-To Locations tab.
- Click Add New Location and follow the steps in the address fields.
- Name your Ship-To Address Location
- This will be the identifiable name when drafting and issuing purchase orders.
- To establish a default Ship-To Location
- Click on the overflow menu and select Set as default
How to edit or delete a Ship-to Location
- Click the overflow menu
- Select Edit
- Update shortcut name, company address, and ship-to contact information
- Select Delete
- If you delete it, the saved Ship-to Location will no longer appear as a dropdown option on future purchase orders
- Selecting save will store that location for future use when drafting and issuing purchase orders.
Note: Ship-to Locations are managed at the team level. If you belong to multiple teams on Anvyl and have the same ship-to locations, the ship-to locations are managed independently of one another.