Add, Save, Edit, and Remove Ship-To Locations
- Select the user avatar from the site header.
- Click on Team Settings.
- Click on the Ship-To Locations tab.
- Add, edit, save, and remove ship-to locations here.
- Selecting save will store that location for future use when drafting and issuing purchase orders.
Note: Ship-To Locations are managed at the team level. If you belong to multiple teams on Anvyl and have the same ship-to locations, the ship-to locations are managed independently of one another.
Watch the video below to see this in action.
Use a Saved Ship-To Location in an Order
In the Add Order workflow, you can select any of your saved ship-to locations
Why are some fields empty? By selecting a saved ship-to location in your order, the chosen ship-to contact and/or address will automatically populate in the corresponding fields of that purchase order. However, if your saved ship-to location does not include every field, the purchase order will only pull in fields that were saved.
Edit Ship-To Locations for Previously Issued Orders
Once you’ve edited your ship-to locations in your Team Settings, POs that have already been issued will not be edited automatically. To have the changes reflect on previously issued purchase orders:
- Click into the order you wish to update the Ship-To Location for.
- Select the saved location.
- Pre-populate the order with the updated information.
- Issue the revised PO.