There are two options to change the purchase order number before the PO is issued.
Before saving as draft
If you are following the steps to create a purchase order, manually type in a purchase order number when you arrive at the field that is blank. For information on how to create a purchase order, follow the instructions here.
After saving as draft
If you've already saved the purchase order as a draft, follow these instructions to change the purchase order number.
- When logged into Anvyl, click into the Orders tab.
- Click the drop-down menu to view Draft orders.
- Click on the draft order you wish to edit.
- On the left side, click the pencil icon to edit the purchase order number.
- Manually type in the purchase order number.
- Click Save.
Note: After the PO is issued, you cannot change the purchase order number. You will need to delete the PO and create a new purchase order to change the number.
Optional: Create a default PO Numbering
If you would like to create a default PO numbering convention for all of your team's purchase orders, please follow the instructions here.