Most fields in a purchase order can be edited after the purchase order has been issued. To edit any fields in a purchase order that has already been issued, follow the instructions below.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Orders tab.
- Click into the Order you wish to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon to make changes.
- Click on the field you need to edit and enter the updated changes you wish to make.
- Once all your changes are made, click Issue Revised PO.
Note: You will not be able to change the purchase order number or the supplier name. However, if you would like to change the purchase order number, you can split the order and change the purchase order number on the second purchase order.
When making edits to a purchase order that has already been issued, we provide a revision history of each revised PO by user, so you can keep an audit trail.
- View your revised PO file on the left rail with revision history.
- View the Activity tab with the updates made.