Tasks on Anvyl are created, assigned, and used at the purchase order level. Therefore, in order to use Tasks, you must have an issued purchase order in your account. To learn how to issue a purchase order, please visit the article here.
Once you have an active purchase order in your account, you can create a Task by performing the following steps.
- Click on your Orders tab.
- Click on the Order you wish to assign a Task for.
- Click on the Tasks tab.
- Click the Add Task button.
- Fill in the required and optional fields for the Task. You can assign this task to another member here.
- Click Save.
- An email will be sent to the person assigned to the task after it is created. If there was no one assigned to the task, an email will be sent to everyone who has access to this order and has their email notifications on, shortly after the task is created.
- To edit the Task after you've created it, follow steps 1-3, and click on the Task you wish to edit. Enter in the necessary changes and click Save.
Watch the videos below to see this in action.