Part-Supplier Links help you store pricing and lead time information on Anvyl, allowing teams to be better prepared for when orders should be placed and at what price point to optimize costs.
To create a part-supplier link, there are two options:
Option 1: Link via Parts
- When logged in, go to the Parts tab and search for the part you wish to create a part-supplier link for.
- Click on the Part to view the Part Detail Page.
- Click the Suppliers Linked tab and click Link New Supplier.
- Select the Supplier you’d like to link. The supplier must already be saved in the Supplier Directory. If you need to add the supplier first, follow the instructions here.
Option 2: Link via Suppliers
- When logged in, go to the Suppliers tab and search for the supplier you wish to create a part-supplier link for.
- Click on the Supplier to view the Supplier Detail Page.
- Click the Parts Linked tab and click Link New Part.
- Select the Part you’d like to link. The part must already be saved in the Parts Library. If you need to add the part first, follow the instructions here.
Note: You have the option to add details about this part:
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) Select the applicable unit of measure. Price Per Part Select the applicable currency. Lead times Enter the number of days.
If you wish to enter additional MOQ, pricing, or lead time information, select Add a Row. If you wish to remove any information, select the trash icon at the row.
- In the Custom Info section, you can include any additional details about the part-supplier relationship.
Note: Custom info added to the part-supplier link will not be available in Reports.
- In the Notes section, you can include details about shipping, case/carton packing, or other relevant details for the part-supplier relationship (optional).
- Click Save. You will see the part-supplier relationship details added. The same linked details are shown at the Part Detail and Supplier Detail pages. You may Edit or Delete these details at any time.
Pro-Tip 1: Part-supplier information will automatically populate when creating a new order.
When adding a new order, select a part and supplier with an existing link. At the order details step, select Show Reference Details to reveal any MOQ, pricing, or lead time information and the purchase order will automatically input the price after you enter in the order quantity.
Pro-Tip 2: Add details for part-supplier links from Anvyl recommendations.
For orders where part-supplier links haven’t been created, Anvyl will suggest you add details for this relationship at the Parts linked and Suppliers linked views.
Note: Suppliers and collaborators will not see any part-supplier link details.