By using Anvyl's Sourcing Hub for RFQs, you are now able to issue purchase orders with a single click from the quote itself. Follow the instructions below.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Sourcing > Inquiries tab.
- Click the drop-down to view Inquiries to suppliers.
- Click into the inquiry you wish to issue a PO from.
- Click Issue Purchase Order on the quote you'd like to move forward with.
(Note: If the part does not automatically populate in the purchase order, the part does not yet exist in Anvyl. Please follow these instructions to add the part first.)
- Enter the target ship date (required) and the delivery date (optional). All other information from the quote will automatically pull into the PO.
- You will have the option to add more information to the PO.
- Click Issue PO when ready, and Anvyl will send the PO to the supplier. You can also click Save as Draft if you would like to save the purchase order for future editing.
Note: When you issue your PO, if the supplier did not already exist in your Supplier Directory, the supplier contacts will automatically be added to your Supplier Directory.
Watch the video below to see this in action.