When a supplier enters a quantity shipped amount that differs from the PO's quantity ordered, you will be alerted with an email notification and in-platform banner to view or change the PO if you wish to do so..
To make a change to the PO on Anvyl, perform the following steps
- Click the View Order button on the email notification you receive. On Anvyl, there will be a banner notification. Click View on the top right.
- Click the Update PO button if you wish to update your PO.
- An automatically updated PO is generated for you to review.
- When you're ready, click Issue Revised PO.
- Add an optional message if you wish, and click Send. This will update your internal records to adjust for the quantity and there is no action on the supplier side. The supplier will already know that this PO shipped.