If you are creating a new purchase order, there will be a field called purchase order notes that you can fill in at the time you are creating your purchase order. Follow the instructions here to create a new order.
If you are editing a draft or existing order, follow the steps below to add notes.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Orders tab.
- Click the drop-down menu to view your Draft or Active orders, depending on whether the order you wish to add notes for is a Draft or Active order.
- Click into the order to view the Order Details Page.
- On the left hand side, scroll down to the bottom. Click on the field called Purchase Order Notes.
- Add in the notes you wish to add.
- Click the Save for the draft order or Issue Revised PO to update a previously issued PO.
Note: If this was a previously issued PO, all supplier contacts with access level set to Orders, Notifications will be notified of the added note. Those with Orders access will not be notified, but will still be able to access the order when they log into Anvyl.