Files are tied to a specific order in Anvyl. After you've been invited to collaborate on an order in Anvyl, you can share or download files related to that order by performing the following steps.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Orders tab.
- Search for and click into the order you wish to upload a file for.
- Click on the Files tab.
- Click the + Upload files link and select the file you wish to upload or drag your file onto this screen to upload the file.
- Optional: Caption the file.
- Select the Category of the file.
- Click the Upload button.
- The file will now appear in the Files tab.
Note: In this tab, you can download any previous files that you'd like to collaborate on.