To apply filters to the data you see in your report, follow these instructions.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the report you wish to update. If you do not have any reports yet, create a report first.
- Once you're on the report detail page, click on the Filters dropdown at the top left.
- In the Column field, add the column you wish to filter by.
- In the next fields, add the logic and you wish to apply to this report.
Optional: You can add additional column filters by clicking Add another filter.
- Click Apply. Your report details page will now show only data that falls within the filters you’ve set.
- To keep this view when you come back, click the Save link.