You can change the date range for the data you see within your report by applying a filter.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the report you wish to change the date range for. If you do not have any reports yet, create a report first.
- Once you're on the report detail page, click on the Filters dropdown at the top left.
- In the Column field, add the date you wish to filter by (i.e. Order date, Production Start date, Ship date, etc.)
- In the next fields, add the logic and date range you wish to apply to this report.
Optional: You can add additional column filters by clicking Add another filter.
- Click Apply to view the data with these filters.
- Optional: If you’d like this date range to save the next time you visit the report, click the Save link at the top right.