Note: Only available in our Professional and Enterprise Packages. If in the Starter package and interested in this feature please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To create a new report, follow the instructions below. If you'd like to clone an existing report, visit this tutorial here.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Create Report button.
- You have the ability to create two different types of reports
- Create from scratch - Orders, Parts in Orders, Parts, Supplier, Order Payment Installations, Parts Suppliers, Shipments, Tasks
- Use a template - Orders Shipping Soon, Unconfirmed Orders, Parts on Order, Part Lead Times, Supplier Performance, Order Delays
- You can optionally name your report. Note: If you leave the field blank, then what's shown as the placeholder text will be the report name. You can also edit this later."
- Click Finish.
- Your report will appear in your Reports tab for future use. To customize the report even further, you can: