If you'd like to place a purchase order with multiple parts, Anvyl allows you to upload an offline file with the parts you wish to order.
- When logged into Anvyl, enter order.new into your browser.
- Click the Skip to Advanced PO Form button.
- Enter the required PO information.
- In the Part Items section of the PO form, select the Bulk upload part items link.
- Upload your data file here.
- Select whether or not the highlighted row contains column names.
- Match the columns to the appropriate fields by clicking Lookup matching fields. You can select Ignore this column if that column of data should not be uploaded.
- Review the data before uploading it. You will automatically be shown any potential errors in your data so you can correct them before you complete the upload.
- Click Continue to confirm the upload.