Files are tied to a specific order in Anvyl. Therefore, in order to use Files, a brand must have issued you a purchase order in your account.
To upload a new file related to an order, perform the following steps.
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Orders tab.
- Search for and click into the order you wish to upload a file for.
- Click on the Files tab.
- Click the + Upload files link and select the file you wish to upload or drag your file onto this screen to upload the file.
- Optional: Caption the file.
- Select the Category of the file.
(Note: If you choose to upload an invoice, our platform will automatically scan your document and ask you to confirm the data fields prior to uploading.)
- Click the Upload button.
- The file will now appear in the Files tab.
Note: There are different instructions for uploading a file related to an inquiry, available here.