By default, the Delay Detector will be enabled for all of your orders.
- Delay likelihood is predicted for any orders that have been accepted and have not yet been confirmed on track to ship.
- Everyone on your team and your supplier's team will be able to see the delay likelihood for these orders. For more information on who can see the delay likelihood, click here.
- Your supplier will not have the option to turn off these predictions, but as a brand user, you may opt to remove this prediction for orders issued to specific suppliers.
If you would like to turn on or off the Delay Detector for specific orders, specific suppliers, or all orders, follow these instructions:
- When logged in, click on your avatar on the top right.
- Click My Account > Team Settings > Anvyl IQ Alerts tab.
- You can uncheck this option to turn off all Delay Detector predictions or you can filter to only predict delays for orders issued to specific suppliers.
- Once you’ve set up your desired settings, click Save.
Note: Suppliers do not have the option to turn off delay predictions. The settings you have in your account will automatically carry over to their account as well.
For more information on who can see delay predictions, click here.