The Mainfreight integration is available to all Professional and Enterprise users. If you are on the Starter plan, please contact email@example.com to upgrade your account.
Sync your Mainfreight account with the following steps.
Step 1: Connect your account
- When logged into Anvyl, click on your avatar at the top right.
- Click Team Settings > Integrations tab.
- Locate the Mainfreight integration, and click Connect.
- Enter the required information. Please enter same username and password that you use to log into Mainfreight. Click Save.
Step 2: Provide us some additional details
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What is your account name or customer code?
- What transaction type do you need? Options include:
Note: Anvyl supports both transaction types. If you need both shipment types added to your account, please request both in your email.
If there are no typos with the provided information, the integration sync will be enabled within 48 business hours, and your Mainfreight shipments will start to automatically appear in the Shipments tab, with data updating daily.
Note: Any shipment that matches a PO on Anvyl will be linked to that order and the shipment details can be found at both the Order Details Page and the Shipments tab.