There are two ways to add a shipment.
Note: Logistics Visibility not available for Starter packages. If you’d like to upgrade your plan, please contact email@example.com.
Option 1: The Shipments Tab
- When logged in, click on the Shipments tab.
- Click Add Shipment.
- Select the Transporation Mode of either Ocean or Air
- If ocean - Chose the Tracking type option of either Container Number or Master Bill of Lading Number
- If air - Enter the Master Airway Bill Number
- Enter the corresponding Tracking Information
- (Optional) Add any orders you'd like to link to this shipment or select the Carrier Name from the dropdown list if it's an ocean shipment
- Click Save
- The platform will look up the shipment and this process can take a few seconds, sometimes up to a minute. While this is happening your shipment will appear as Pending. When there is a successful match for your shipment, the shipment status will change to Found and more information about that shipment will appear.
- If you'd like to continue tracking this shipment, click Track.
Option 2: The Order Details Page
- When logged in, click on the Orders tab.
- Click into the Order you wish to add a Shipment to.
- Under Logistics Tracking on the right side, click "Add Shipment"
- Select the Shipment Type
- Mode of Transportation
- Store tracking URL of shipment without a lookup
- Enter the Tracking Mode of either Ocean or Air
- If ocean- Choose the Tracking Type option of either Container Number or Master Bill of Lading
- If air - Enter the Master Airway Bill
- Select the Tracking Information
- Click Next
- Confirm Shipment Tracking and select Save
If you have multiple ocean shipments on one purchase order, the ablity to track those is possible. Follow the same logic above and add the additional shipment leg to achieve full visibility.
Note: Logistics Visibility is not available for Starter packages. If you’d like to upgrade your plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.