Step 1: Add your suppliers
Step 2: Bulk upload your parts
- When logged into Anvyl, click on the Parts tab.
- Select the ADD PART dropdown menu. If you already have a .csv file with the information in the template, click Bulk add part-supplier links to upload the file. If you do not already have a csv file with the information, navigate to the DOWNLOAD dropdown and download CSV for bulk adding part-supplier links.
- Open the .csv file that you downloaded, and format your parts in the .csv template.
- Ensure that the Supplier Name column is filled out exactly as it appears from Step 1.
- Ensure that the Part Number column does not contain any duplicates. (If you have duplicate Part Names without the Part Number, the system will automatically assign a unique Part Number and Part-Supplier link to each row.)
- Note: Custom Info fields for part-supplier links cannot be bulk uploaded at this time.
Note: You can only upload 1 part-supplier link for each part you are adding. If you have two or more rows with the same Part Number, the system will flag this as an error and give you the option to either ignore all of the duplicate Part Numbers or remove any extra rows until there is only one unique Part Number per row.