To sync shipments from Mainfreight into Anvyl, you must have connected your Mainfreight account onto Anvyl. If you have not done this step already, please integrate your account first by following the steps here.
What to expect
Integration Completion Time
- The connection process could take up to 48 business hours.
- If you are experiencing longer wait times, please contact email@example.com with your concern.
Data Refresh Intervals
- All Mainfreight shipments will be updated every 24 hours on Anvyl.
- Your Shipments tab will start to show shipments from Mainfreight.
Logistics Tracking Section on Order Details Page
- Any Mainfreight shipment that matches with a PO# on Anvyl will automatically get linked to the purchase order in Logistics Tracking section of an Order.
Delivery Milestone Automatically Updated
- If a delivery date is detected from a Mainfreight shipment that's linked to a PO#, Anvyl will automatically update the Delivery Milestone.
- This will appear on both the Orders page and Order Details page.
Multiple Linked Shipments to Purchase Orders
- If there is more than one shipment that matches a single PO# on Anvyl, they will all be linked to the purchase order, but only one will be assigned as the primary shipment that appears on the map.
- If you’d like to replace the primary shipment in the Order Details page, you will first need to unlink the current primary shipment. Follow the instructions here to unlink a shipment.
- If the primary shipment is unlinked and there are other shipments linked to the order, one of the other shipments will automatically be re-assigned to be the primary shipment and its location will load on the map.
The Mainfreight integration is available to all Professional and Enterprise users. If you are on the Starter plan and would like to use this feature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your account.