Once we have received your integration request, the integration will be prioritized in the order it was received.
When your integration is going to start soon, you can expect the following checkpoints:
- Gather your business and technical requirements.
- Complete and align on the field mapping document. This includes PO lifecycle and data field mapping exercises.
An SOW (statement of work) is generated that includes:
- Roles & responsibilities of stakeholders
- Success criteria
- Data mapping
- Development timeline
- Builds do not begin until the SOW is signed
- Status updates on the progress of the integration.
User Acceptance Test Meeting:
- Anvyl will provide a SOP (standard operating procedure) to ensure the customers know how the data flows between each system.
- Test use cases prior to launch
Once the integration has started, it may take 4 to 8 weeks to complete from scoping to UAT. Below is an example of our implementation approach.