Before issuing a purchase order it's important to confirm the details surrounding it to avoid duplicative work. Our draft purchase order set-up, allows you to collaborate with your suppliers on a non-issued purchase order.
- If you already have a draft purchase order, click on the Order you wish to collaborate on. If you do not already have a draft purchase order, follow the instructions to create one here.
- On the Order Details Page, find the Collaborators section and click Share with Collaborators.
Click the Share with suppliers link.
- If you want to share this with third-party collaborators, click Third-Party and add the users from the dropdown or add collaborators
- Draft a message
Note: Your suppliers will not be able to view the PO number until it has been issued.
The supplier will receive an email that looks like the following:
- From this window, the supplier can respond to any message you have confirming the details of price, quantity, estimated shipment date, artwork
- Once confirmed by the supplier the brand can make any changes to the draft order and ISSUE PURCHASE ORDER