The Gmail integration is available for all Professional and Enterprise packages. This integration allows you to connect your Gmail account to Anvyl. Once your Gmail account is connected, you’ll be able to send emails directly from the Anvyl platform and cc other people who do not have Anvyl accounts. Any of their replies to your email will be captured in the Anvyl system for better visibility.
To activate this integration, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Company or Team Admin must enable the Gmail Integration
- Please ensure you are a Company or Team Admin member type. If you are not, please ask your Company or Team Admin to perform the following steps.
- When logged into the platform, click on your Avatar and then navigate to Company or Team Settings.
- If you clicked Company Settings, select the Team you wish to integrate Gmail for. If you clicked Team Settings, proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Find Gmail and click Enable.
- You will enter your GMAIL credentials to authenticate
Step 2: Team member must connect the app
Once the Team Admin has enabled the Gmail integration, each individual brand user will now have the option to connect their Gmail account to their Anvyl account by performing the following steps.
- When logged into the platform, click on your Avatar then navigate to My Account.
- Click on the Connected Apps tab.
- Find Gmail and click Connect.
(Note: If a Gmail account is already linked to the individual user's account, you will need to disconnect that account before connecting a new one.)
- A pop-up window will appear. Please select or enter the credentials for the Gmail account you wish to connect to.
- You will be prompted with the required permissions for this integration to work.
- Click Save.
- Your account should be connected instantaneously.