The Gmail integration is available for all Professional and Enterprise packages. This integration allows you to send messages to other people who do not have Anvyl accounts and capture their replies in the Anvyl system for better visibility.
To activate this integration, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Company or Team Admin must integrate
- Please ensure you are a Company or Team Admin member type. If you are not, please ask your Company or Team Admin to perform the following steps.
- When logged into the platform, click on your Avatar > Company/Team Settings.
- If you clicked Company Settings, click on the Team you wish to integrate Gmail for. If you clicked Team Settings, proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Find Gmail and click Enable.
Step 2: Team member must connect the app
Once the Team Admin has enabled the Gmail integration, each individual brand user will now have the option to connect their Gmail account to their Anvyl account by performing the following steps.
- When logged into the platform, click on your Avatar > My Account.
- Click on the Connected Apps tab.
- Find Gmail and click Connect.
(Note: If a Gmail account is already linked to the individual user's account, you will need to disconnect that account before connecting a new one.)
- A pop-up window will appear. Please select or enter the credentials for the Gmail account you wish to connect to.
- You will be prompted with the required permissions for this integration to work.
- Click Save.
- Your account should be connected instantaneously.