Anvyl allows Team Admins and Company Admins to configure the order milestones on a purchase order. This affects how many and when automated emails are sent to suppliers. If you are a Team member and wish to configure the purchase order, please send this article to your Team Admin.
- When logged in, navigate to your Avatar > Company Settings.
- Click on the Team Name you wish to update the PO template for.
- Click the Milestones tab.
How to add a milestone configuration
- Click the Add Configuration button
- Fill out the required fields.
How to edit the configurations on order milestones
- Find the configuration you wish to edit.
- Click on the three dots icon on the right side of that line item.
- Click Edit.
- Fill out the desired configurations.
Note: If you edit a milestone configuration in the Admin panel after issuing a PO with that configuration, the changes will only be applied to newly issued POs.
How to remove a milestone configuration
- Find the configuration you wish to remove.
Note: You can not remove the default configuration. If you are trying to remove your default configuration, please set a new default configuration before proceeding to the next step.
- Toggle it off.
- Once completed, This will not remove the configuration from your Team Settings, but it will remove the option from your Purchase Order.
- Note: Removing a milestone configuration does not affect any existing orders.
How to select the correct milestone configuration for your purchase order
- Once you have configured your milestones, you will be able to select this field when you create a new PO. Follow the instructions here to learn how to create a new PO.
- Within the PO form, you will be required to select a milestone configuration before you issue it to your supplier.
- Note: You will not be able to change the configuration once the PO is saved or issued.
How this affects Task Automations linked to Milestones
In most cases, the milestone configuration selected on the PO will determine which Task Automations are triggered.
This means that in some cases, Task Automations will not be created based on your milestone configurations. This will occur when a Task Automation that links tasks to a specific milestone exists in your account, and the PO has a milestone configuration that has muted the same milestone.