Milestone configurations is a required field on the purchase order. There is an Anvyl Standard Configuration and the ability to add or remove your own Milestone Configurations.
The Anvyl Standard Configuration
The configuration cannot be edited. It is configured to send email notifications to your suppliers on the following schedule:
- Pre-production: Confirmation requested upon purchase order issue.
- Production: Confirmation requested 0 days after production start date.
- Pre-shipment: Confirmation requested 7 days before ship date.
- Shipment: Confirmation requested 1 day after ship date.
- Delivery: Confirmation requested 1 day after delivery date (sent to Brands only unless Supplier opts in.)
If you are a Company or Team Admin, you will be able to add new Milestone Configurations to your account. To learn more about how Milestone Configurations work, please visit our help article here.