Payment Terms can be added and stored at the Team-level within the platform. To save and edit custom payment terms that you’ve set up with your supplier, follow the instructions below.
- Team Settings Page
- Issuing a purchase order
- Store within the supplier details
- Editing or deleting a payment term
Team Settings Page
- Click your Avatar on the top right.
- Click on Company/Team Settings > Team Name.
Click Orders tab > Payments dropdown.
Click Add Payment Term.
Fill in the Payment Term Name and add any necessary Installation(s) with their respective due date(s) and trigger event(s).
- Click the ADD button. Going forward, this Payment Term will appear as an option for Payment Terms when you create a new purchase order form when you create a new purchase order.
Issuing a purchase order
- Issue a new purchase order
When you are prompted with the Payment Terms field, click the dropdown menu and click the Create payment term link.
- Fill in the Payment Term Name and add any necessary Installation(s) with their respective due date(s) and trigger event(s).
- Click ADD
Store within the supplier details
When establishing a new supplier, you have the option to default payment terms into their profile. To edit the supplier:
- Use global search to find the Supplier Or click on the Suppliers base view.
- Click on the Supplier you wish to add or view a file for.
- You will land on the Supplier Detail Page.
- Click edit next to Supplier and scroll down to the Extra Info box
- Locate Default Payment Term and click the dropdown
- Use an established payment term or Create New
Editing or deleting a payment term
If you need to edit or delete, follow the steps above to locate the payment term, click on the overflow menu, and then select either Edit or Delete.