Marking a payment installation as paid helps you stay on top of your supply chain checklist and keep your suppliers informed when a payment has been made. If you have added a custom payment term to your PO, the platform automatically shows the required payments to the PO’s Finance tab. To mark a payment installation as paid, perform the following steps.
Note: This feature is available for Professional and Enterprise plans.
- When logged into the platform, click into the Order that you wish to update.
- From the Order Details page, click on the Finance tab.
- If you have Payment Terms added to your purchase order, you will see the Payment Installations listed out here.
- Click the Mark Paid button for the installation that was recently paid.
Note: You cannot undo this action.
- Confirm this installation as paid and the status will update automatically and be visible to everyone who has access to the order, including suppliers and third-party collaborators who’ve been granted access.
Note: If the third-party collaborator has restricted access from viewing Financial information, they will not be able to see this information.
- Optional: Link an invoice by following the instructions here.